Webster’s Pen Shop was first founded in 1972 by Len and Jacqui Webster. From its humble beginnings as a greetings card retailer, the business has grown into a successful chain of 6 retail stores across the South East of England, including its flagship store in Bluewater which is known throughout the industry as the finest of its kind in Europe. Still privately owned and operated by the Webster family, the company has become the UK’s premier independent retailer of writing instruments, boasting ranges from around the world including Mont Blanc, Cross, Faber Castell and many more. Every pen we sell is as individual as you are, creating expressions of choice and simple elegance from fingertip to paper. You are sure to find a pen that is exactly right for your needs and your personality from the unique range at Webster’s Pen Shop.
- Our Petts Wood branch was opened in 1972 as a small greeting card store. Today you will find us three stores wide, with an extensive choice of Greetings cards, stationery, party ware, gifts, wedding stationery and organisers. We also hold a small selection of writing instruments, from top brand names like Mont Blanc, Parker, Waterman, Sheaffer, Cross and Lamy. Other services include Pen repairs and Engraving.
- Our Bromley store opened in 1993, the first of many specialist pen shops. You will find us located in the Regent Arcade, a quaint store with plenty of character. At this store you will find top brand writing instruments from Mont Blanc, Parker, Waterman, Cross, Sheaffer and Lamy to name but a few. We also stock a wide range of English Leather desk ware, Filofax Organisers and globes. Other services include Engraving, Pen repairs and Nib changes.
- Our Croydon store opened in 1995, a further expansion of the Webster’s establishment. Located in The Whitgift Centre, this store offers a wide selection of top brand writing instruments from Mont Blanc, Parker, Waterman, Cross, Faber Castell and Lamy to name but a few. In store services include Pen Engraving, Pen Repairs and nib changes.
- Our Brighton store opened in 2004, located in the heart of the Lanes, our store has a direct view of the Brighton Fountain where visitors come to sit and enjoy a coffee and take in the scenery. We are a short walk from the Pavillion Gardens, Art Galleries and of course the Beach. Although Brighton is a seasonal town, our store is open all year round. This store offers a wide selection of top brand writing instruments from Mont Blanc, Parker, Waterman, Cross, Faber Castell, Lamy etc. Other popular ranges include Filofax organisers and globes. Other services include Engraving, Pen repairs and Nib changes
- Bluewater, our Flagship store, opened its doors to the public in March 1999. This store has the largest selection of writing instruments from all the top name brands, Cross, S.T.Dupont, Montegrappa, Graf Von Faber Castell, Parker, Waterman, Lamy etc. You will also find the full range of Filofax Organisers, Cufflinks, a range of quality English Leather desk ware and a selection of Globes. Bluewater is also the home of our collector’s cabinet where you will find Special and Limited Edition pens from all ranges. We also offer in store Pen Engraving, a Pen Repairs service and a nib changing service.
- Opened in 2012, our Bluewater Montblanc boutique is located on the Upper level of Bluewater next to John Lewis. Stocking a extensive range of Montblanc writing instruments, jewellery, cuff-links, watches and leather ware. You can also find Special and Limited Edition pieces from the Montblanc range.